Posted on 30 Nov 2013A while back I asked for some feedback on my site to help me improve and I thought I should share the feedback with you guys (as well as additional comments from me, if there are any, about how I'd improve it or to explain the issue).
How would you rate my site of of 10? The average score was 9 (two people said 10, two said 8).
My comment: This is very encouraging for me! I know my site isn't the best out there, and the fact that it scored so highly anyway is a great relief.
How easy is it to contact me? Everybody said it was easy to contact me. So this is no area of concern.
Would you describe the site as tidy, average, or cluttered (referring to my previous layout)?
- I find that your site is average.
- I'd say tidy.
If you could improve one part of my site, what would you choose?
- Honestly, your domain layout is one of the simpler ones out there. If you're going for simple then it's legitimately the way to go. But if you were trying to get somewhere specific say color schemes, it's like navigating in Walmart...difficult.
- I think one thing you can improve on is updating your site more with content and letting your visitors know what you have added to your site.
- No improvements I just like the way it is.
- I'm not sure, I feel like it's not as personal as it use to be, and that I wish you didn't delete as much from there.
Click here to read the full post
Filed under: Site
Comment(s): (Add your's?)
Content Management Powered by CuteNews
© FallenHalo.org 2013 All Rights Reserved